27.12.08

Formal letter

Cónsol Street nº15
17486, Castelló d'Empúries
Spain (Girona)


Ms. Pintó
Rentador Street s/n
17486, Castelló d'Empúries
Spain (Girona)

9th December 2008


Dear Ms Pintó,

I would like tell you about the High school. There are some things that I like and others I dislike.
I will start by telling you the good points, for example, the good organization and good teachers, in general.
Secondly, I congratulate you on the technology of the centre. I think that technology has improved during these last years and is a good aspect, because the technology is the future of our society.

Now, I want to complain about some things that displease me. The first thing that I want complains are the excursions. For us, excursions are a good method to learn because they are a practical class and the students enjoy and want learns more, and there aren't enough from excursions.
Finally I would say that the High school seems so sad; apart Christmas' holidays, the High school is always grey and it hasn't any more colours and for the students it isn't really nice and motivating. I hope this writing won't be annoying for you.

Yours faithfully,






Ariadna Julià Brunet

No hay comentarios: