22.12.08

About my portfolio


Observation about my portfolio, 1st term

I'm going to make an observation of my portfolio in this 1rst term.

Well, as it's the first time that I've done a portfolio at the first moment I thought that I couldn't do it because I didn't know how to do it neither how about it. But with information that my english teacher and my classmates gave me slowly, I could do my English portfolio.

I could improve my level of English, especially, with the summary of news and films, because there was a lot of new vocabulary that I didn't know.
Also, with the orals presentations we can improve our level of English because we must look for information about our topic and we've to know how to pronounce all English words.

So, this is my evaluation about my portfolio in this 1st term;)

No hay comentarios: